The Game Where Everyone Is A Winner
Today’s technological advances offer homeowners the opportunity to create their own outdoors game spaces. These all weather surfaces can be used inside and outside. In addition, the materials used for such surfaces as tennis courts, basketball courts, volleyball, etc. are designed with “give”, meaning that playing on such surfaces reduces stress on joints, limbs, and muscles. In other words, outdoor surfaces are “body friendly.”
Much More Than Just Better For Your Back
The general performance of all weather surfaces is perfect for residential use. The unique benefits for the homeowner include:
- Improved Outdoor Game Performance —A great surface that performs as well as any institutional flooring system.
- Ultimate Foot Traction — You are less likely to have injuries from poor traction and slipping.
- Lower Surface Temperatures — Compared to concrete and asphalt, when receiving direct sunlight, the surface temperature is at least 10+ degrees less.
- No Standing Water or Puddles —These surfaces are designed and installed to drain effectively and dry quickly. If needed, a squeegee can be used to quicken the drying process.
- Reduced Maintenance —There is very little maintenance needed. What is required is general cleaning that can be done with a hose.
A Parent’s Best Friend
Parents who install all weather playing surfaces outside of their homes find that their children and their friends make the space their own. Whether playing basketball, tennis, hopscotch, or making up their own games, these sports surfaces are the most fun to play on, even for adults!
Adding accessories offers a great deal of flexibility to outdoor play, giving everybody in the family a chance to use it to their benefit. Games such as:
- Roller Hockey
- And many others!
Aesthetics, Flexibility, Support: Things To Consider
There are several items to consider when selecting an all weather surface. A good recommendation is to look at the colors, accessories, and additional game options. It is also recommended that you review the warranties. Many companies offer 5, 8, 11 and 15-year warranties on their product. Most importantly, however, customers have to feel secure in their purchase and comfortable with the manner in which their supplier will back up their new court. Once you consider the aesthetics, flexibility and support, you will end up with the best product.