What do you do when you have a house or yard project to do and you don’t have the time, the tools, the know-how…or the will?
What if you could just pick up a phone and call someone who would know what to do, how to do it and could help you procure the materials you need?
Yet Another Question:
In addition, what if the craftsman who shows up on your doorstep had at least ten years experience in their field, were bonded, insured and licensed where required and guaranteed their work after they were done?
One Answer Fits All.
“We knew there was a need for help with home projects. The problem was qualified craftsmen; the homeowners who needed them could not find each other in a timely or regular basis. That was the simple goal of Handyman Connection,” says Jeff Seegmiller, President of Handyman Connection, “We developed the best possible system for matching skilled professionals with the homeowners who needed them. Whether people want a painter, a carpenter, a mason or whatever, we wanted to job match skilled professionals with projects that homeowners needed done. However, what makes this process better for the homeowner is we screen the craftsmen that come to their homes.”
All of the craftsmen involved with the Handyman Connection have a minimum of ten years experience in their field (most have more), they are bonded, licensed and insured and have received a complete background check. These qualifications are significant because what homeowners often don’t realize is that if an uninsured worker is hurt while doing the project, the homeowner is responsible for the Workman’s Compensation payments. It can be a scary prospect when you consider what can happen. Our aim is to create a reliable place for homeowners to go to get capable help without either putting themselves at risk in terms of potential Workman’s Compensation or having worries about the background of the craftsman working on their homes. All of the associated professionals have spotless records on both the professional and personal levels.”
What to Expect From ‘The Handyman Connection’:
- Save on materials—homeowners can purchase their own materials so there isn’t any materials mark-up. Further, the tradesman can help source materials and with our relationships with local suppliers we can receive anywhere from 10%–40% off retail price, which we pass along to our customers. So, without any mark-ups and a discount from retail price, customers can save up to 50% on materials for their projects.
- Tradesmen have a minimum of 10 years experience in area of expertise.
- Tradesmen are Licensed/Bonded/Insured to protect the homeowner.
- A Preferred Customer Program that includes preferential scheduling rewards for all referrals and discounts of over 15% on future projects.
- A Cleanliness Pledge where the tradesmen promise to leave the project area as clean as when they arrived.
- Follow-up calls by a third party to assess your satisfaction. If a homeowner is not completely satisfied, they’ll correct the situation.
In addition to the favorable relationship our professionals have with their customers, we have been able to offer financing options for customers fixing or beautifying their homes. Homeowners can get the assistance they need for the projects they want to complete. It’s really just a matter of picking up the phone.