Dozens of small businesses in the DeForest WI area are ideal candidates to benefit from local storage for business options. Self-storage units in the newest of the A+ Storage facilities offer 310 spaces in a prime business location.
Small businesses, non-profit organizations and community groups benefit from short-term rental spaces – on a daily basis or seasonally. Individual storage units are ideal for safeguarding business files, inventory overflow, equipment and seasonal products.
When considering your business’s storage needs, here are reasons our units are a good fit:
- Cost per square foot – individual storage units that fit your needs rather than squeezing into cramped quarters or a portion of a big warehouse makes the most of your budget.
- Climate controlled storage – a controlled environment protects you products, records and resources.
- Easy access – you can drive within feet of your stored possessions on a clean, paved surface free from snow and debris.
- Security – well-lighted facilities, fenced to restrict access.
- Prime location – just half a mile from Highway 19 off of US Highway 51.
- On-site personnel – answer questions and solve problems – every phone call answered by a “real person” not a machine.
Businesses That Benefit Most From Self-storage Units
The list of businesses that benefit from short-term storage gets longer each year because more people realize the options available. Some storage for business needs fit better than others. Among the enterprises that make the most profitable use of self-storage units are:
- Online retailers – the Internet has opened sales opportunities around the world. Online businesses from a start-up to multinational corporations are on line. Small business benefits from cost-efficient answers to business demands like storage for products and resources.
- Publishing and marketing – store literature, marketing tools and publications in climate controlled space. Protect intellectual property, files and vital documents in secure, off-site locations.
- Video and photography – on the Internet more and more emphasis is placed on documenting important moments on video and in pictures. Professionals have props, lighting and backdrops to save and protect. Small storage units reduce studio clutter and make these vital elements quickly available for a location shoot. A small storage unit easily becomes a studio on its own.
- Community groups – community theater groups and service organizations seldom have the space they need to store all their gear in a central location.
- Service companies – cleaning companies and handyman services use these safe units to warehouse their vital supplies in spaces that are easy to access.
- Contractors – in a rapidly-growing community like DeForest make use of local units to save travel time and reduce building site clutter.
Details Related To Storage For Business
Before deciding to go with a unit of storage for business, check all the local regulations. Are retail operations allowed in self-storage units? Do you need permits to have people work on site for order fulfillment, packaging and shipping?
Before planning to use your rental space for nontraditional jobs, check with the site manager for local and facility regulations. Among the common restrictions are:
- Using gas- or diesel-powered machines and tools adjacent to or in the unit.
- Using the space for meetings and product demonstrations.
- Installing special equipment like computers, modems, etc.
- Adding electrical connections not already provided.
Advanced planning and joining forces with a strong facilities management team like A+ Storage provides flexibility, allowing a small business to operate like a large one – saving money and maximizing resources.
A+ has self-storage units just right for your business in DeForest. After considering your current and future needs, let us help. Call A+ Storage at 608-846-1002 in DeForest or 608-442-7339 in Madison or email us to plan storage for business in DeForest WI.