Professional painters have a wave of new paint colors to choose from for 2019. A new coat of paint is the least costly and most efficient way to give any room in your Madison WI home a facelift and there are more spectacular color combinations now than ever. Whether you’re looking to create drama, enliven a room or just make a décor change, enlisting a team of professional painters is a wise investment.
Color experts at all the major paint companies create palettes of colors each year. The formula for the top paints colors each year is big business – so is picking just the right color to attract buyers. These experts look to other industries – automotive, consumer electronics and fashion – to tap into the hottest color trends.
“We have 20 color stylists analyzing lifestyles, demographics and social trends to figure out which colors represent all these variables,” reports an industry marketing manager. Pantone is the Bible of the color world and forecasts the hot new paint colors for the coming year.
A Wide Selection Of New Paint Colors
Pantone’s top 10 colors for home remodeling projects includes:
- Hazelnut – a warm, creamy hue that never clashes with existing furnishings or décor. Available in various shades to brighten up a room.
- Lilac Gray – with a bit of lilac undertones it’s warmer than traditional gray but fits well into the popular designs favoring shades of gray. It’s a subtle alternative to standard grays.
- Dark Greens – Hunter Green is a standard and for 2019 there’s a variation called Night Watch expected to be popular. Dark green colors are used to emphasize natural elements and are strong foundation colors. These hues are best reserved for larger, well-lit rooms – especially rooms featuring plenty of natural light. Many experts predict dark green to be the “color of the year” for 2019.
- Muted Pastels – pastel colors with chalky, muted tones have a soothing appeal ideal for kitchens and bathrooms. They’re good at concealing nicks and scuff marks, too.
- Soft Clay – exuding an earthy spirit, soft clay paint colors are alternatives to browns and beige. They add a sunny feel and casual elegance. Specific colors include terra cotta, caramel and burnt orange.
- New Blues – for a traditional look there’s charcoal blue, ice blue, gray-blue and pale powder blue to really make a personal statement. The right blue makes large rooms feel smaller and cozier while other make small rooms feel larger.
Unique, Natural Colors For Professional Painters
Some paint colors are easier to apply than others. Calling upon a team of professional painters to give your home a finished look is a wise decision, especially with more dynamic colors. These natural colors create exceptional highlights:
- Mustard – for a “pop” of color and an alternative to gold, a dark mustard is an excellent accent choice. There are moody and muted tones that create depth and highlight furnishings or décor art.
- Mist – mist is almost lacking in color. It’s a blend of pastel blue and green with a hint of gray and lilac. A backdrop for furnishings, art and windows it’s an excellent alternative to standard beige and white.
- Mushroom – mushroom is an up-dated fresh version of the old browns of decades a past. It’s natural and looks great with natural furnishings and finishes – especially a stone fireplace!
- Pewter – the use of grays has been hot for several years and pewter is a perfect blend of gray and beige as an alternative choice. Bland compared to some new paint colors, it provides a blank canvas for designers to accent a room or whole house.
Professional Painters Apply Skill, Experience
As people accept the restorative power of nature – and the restorative power of professional painters reinvigorating a room – professional designers from coast to coast predict earth tones will set the pace for new paint colors. From soft fog gray to the gray-blue tint of morning mist on one end of the spectrum to the deep terra cotta mirroring Georgia’s red clay.
Professionals also advise before bringing the latest paint colors into your home, think about what works with your lifestyle and design. No trendy paint color is worth sacrificing your own personal aesthetic.
Professional painting contractors bring more to each project than colorful paint. They bring a wealth of accumulated knowledge and the right tools to do the job right. Westring Construction LLC has the expertise and experience to review all the options for every home painting project anywhere in Dane County and surrounding areas including Sun Prairie, Waunakee, Middleton, Verona, Fitchburg, McFarland, Cottage Grove and Stoughton.
Call Westring Construction LLC at 608-441-5435 or email us discuss the hot new paint colors for 2019 and to apply the skills of our professional painters in Madison WI home.